PVC Double Pipe Making Machine/ PVC dual pipe machine/ pvc twin pipe extrusion line
Application of PVC twin Pipe Making Machine
Applied for manufacture of caliber PVC,UPVC water-supply and drain pipes; PVC electric pipes/ cable pipes;
Main parameter of PVC,UPVC Wall Pipe extrusion line / PVC pipe making machine
Max. pipe diameter
Main conical extruder
Max. capacity (KG)
Performance &Advantages of PVC,UPVC Wall Pipe extrusion line / PVC pipe making machine:
1. GF series plastic pipe production line is mainly used in manufacture of the plastic PVC pipes with tube diameters and wall thickness, which are used for water supply and drainage in the field of agriculture and construction.
2. This line is composed of conical twin-screw extruder, vacuum calibration table, haul-off, cutter, stacker etc.
3. The extruder and the haul-off adopt the quality AC frequency conversion control device.
4. The vacuum pump and motor adopt the famous brand.
5. The haul-off have two-claw, three-claw, four-claw, six-claw.
6. It may choose the saw blade cutting type or the planet cutting production efficiency.
7. Our company may equipped the special device for the manufacture of the inner wall spiral coil and core layer blister according to the client’s requirement.
If want more details of our PVC,UPVC Wall Pipe extrusion production line / PVC pipe making machine. Please do not hesitate to let me know.
Photos of PVC double/twin pipe machine with price with each part
Factory layout of KOOEN Company
Cargo Loading Photos
For choosing proper machine and saving your time, please read these bellow guides carefully
1). What kindsof plastic machinery do you need ? Or what material do you want to process?
2). What capacity do you want? (kg/h )
3). What is the max and min size of the finish products .For example, the diameter of pipe(inch or mm); thickness of pipe wall(mm); width and thickness of sheet (mm)? If profile product, you’d better offer the picture of sample or drawing of sample.
4) What is theelectric device you need ? Siemens, Omron or domestic ?
5) When do you want the machine? (Times for delivery)